Some phone vendors like Huawei limit the accessibility service for only temporary use, after a memory clean up. The accessibility service will be turned off and keystroke logging will be stopped..
This is limited by Huawei android system which can not be bypassed.
- The default keystroke logger will be stopped.
- Upload of logs will be delayed.
Re-configure the accessibility service to get the default keylogger work again.
or use the custom keyboard driver
- Open iKeyMonitor on the target device, go to Settings - Logging.
- Enable "KeyLogger" and tap on the blue link "Configure keylogging driver".
- Select the Custom Keyboard Driver - NO Need ROOT (Record Passwords) (Keyboard change required - Do not support Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Arabic)