The surrounding recording will be stopped when a phone call comes, or the user is trying to use the microphone because ONLY One app can use the microphone at the same time due to the limit by Android. We have to release the microphone and stop recording to allow the user to make a call, or send a voice message.
Articles in this section
- How to disable the notification "Internet Service can view and control your screen."
- Is there a way around security Apps?
- How to export/download the logs?
- Can I change the name or icon of iKeyMonitor?
- How can i delete the data from dashboard?
- How to Start iKeyMonitor Affiliate Marketing?
- How to get an API Key for Google Maps - iKeyMonitor Guide
- Surround recording stops when making a phone call or sending a voice message
- How to hide the iKeyMonitor icon on the status bar
- Enable iCloud Drive on iPhone/iPad