For Android Devices
iKeyMonitor icon will be displayed on the top Android status bar by default, which can be disabled from settings. You can choose to display it or not according to your parental control needs or employee monitoring policies.
- iKeyMonitor icon will be displayed on the screen for Android 10+ devices. It will be displayed as internet settings. You can drag the iKeyMonitor icon to a folder as you wish.
- The icon on Android 9 and below can be disabled from the wizard.
On some phones with a separate home screen and "All apps" drawer, you can remove the icon on the home screen.
Hide the App from Home Screen on Samsung devices.
- Swipe up to open the App Drawer from the home screen
- Tap the three dots on the top-right edge of the screen
- Select "Settings" => Select "Hide apps"
- Select "Internet Service"
- Tap on "Done"
Hide apps on a OnePlus phone
The technique for hiding apps varies from phone to phone. For OnePlus smartphones, a "Hidden Space" feature allows you to hide apps. To do this:
- Open the app drawer on your phone
- Swipe to the right to access the hidden space folder
- Then press the plus icon on the top right-hand side
- Choose the apps you want to hide and tick to confirm
The Hidden Space folder allows you to set a password to ensure you're the only person who can access that folder. Open this folder, then tick on the three-dot menu, select enable password, and set one up.
How to Hide Apps in Vivo Phones?
Vivo FunTouch OS also comes with a built-in feature through which you can easily hide the apps. However, the feature we will discuss in this article only applies to Vivo mobile phones running FunTouch OS 9.0 and higher versions. So, here’s how you can hide apps on Vivo smartphones:
- Open the Settings Menu on your Vivo smartphone and go to the Face and Password section.
- Click on Privacy and app encryption settings.
- You will find the Hide App. Tap on it to turn it on.
- Now, select the app you want to hide from your smartphone.
- Once done, Click on Apply, and your app will be hidden.
How to Hide Apps in Xiaomi Phones?
Xiaomi also gives an option to hide apps in its MIUI operating system. The hidden app feature is available in all Redmi, Xiaomi, and POCO smartphones. You can follow these steps to hide apps in Xiaomi phones:
- Go to Settings and open Apps.
- In the App Settings, you will find the App Lock feature. Tap on it. It will ask to set up the service first, and you must set a passcode.
- Once the process is done, you will have two sections: App Lock and Hidden Apps. Click on the Hidden Apps to find "Internet Service".
- Toggle on the switch, and the app will be hidden.
How to Hide Apps in Realme Phones?
Realme has introduced a new App Lock feature with its Realme UI, which helps you to hide the application. The company has already revealed that the feature is available to all Realme smartphones. The App Lock feature sets passcodes for the apps and hides them for you. Here’s how you can do it.
- Open the Settings and go to the Security section.
- Search for App Lock. You will be asked to create a passcode for App Lock.
- Once done, you can go to Security and then to App Encryption.
- Enter the passcode and choose the application you want to hide. Then, Turn on Enable Hide Home Screen Icons.
- You then need to set an Access Number for the app that should end with ‘#’. Once it is complete, a message will be: “Hide Home Screen Icons, Don’t Display in Recent Tasks & Don’t Display Notifications.” All enabled.
How to Hide Apps in Oppo Phones?
The process of hiding applications in Oppo smartphones is similar to the one with the Realme phones. Here’s a step-by-step guide for it:
- Go to Settings and open Security > App Encryption.
- Now, select the apps you want to hide from your home screen.
- You need to create a passcode for the apps. Set up the passcode.
- Now turn on the Hide Home Screen Icons option, and then you will be asked to set up an Access Number. The number should start and end with ‘#’ and should have one to sixteen characters.
- Once you set an access number, tap on ‘Done’. With this, the apps will be hidden from your smartphone.
Hiding apps with a third-party launcher
Other solutions exist if you need help hiding apps in any way. Using a third-party launcher, you can access other settings (across multiple devices) that allow you to hide apps.
Launchers replace the standard home screen and allow for more customization options that allow you to tweak the various settings on your phone to personalize it.
Launchers with a feature to hide apps:
For Jailbroken iPhone/iPad
iKeyMonitor icon will be displayed on the home screen by default, which can be disabled from settings. You can choose to display it or not according to your parental control needs or employee monitoring policies.